Thursday, November 4, 2010

passive - passive

I don't do too much talking these days. These days, these days I seem to think a lot about the things that I forgot to do. - Nico

I'm sick of being so cheesy and hopeless, for I'm not hopeless or cheesy. I like to melt and to collide with other intelligent beings. I'd like to shine and falter in anothers presence and feel nervous when they look my direction. I'd like to feel warm in my heart at the thought of me warming theirs, but I'm always afraid these feelings will fade. And because I'm afraid I'll wander away until I'm trapt in a forest surrounded by thoughts that I don't even recognize as my own, and I'm lost. But there he goes shining at the pit of my heart, leading my feet back to his smile. And I'm not sure if it's forever, and I'm not sure that I'd want it to be, but I know it's for now. And I know that for right now, I want it to be whatever it is. Because when he's shining on me, there's no where else my heart wants to be.

No comments: