Thursday, January 24, 2008

Quotes

everything you do will affect more people than you realize

your worth it

Though I do think feminism is a rad thing, I however have to draw the line with Barbie dolls.

A life without imperfections, no mistakes, getting everything right?

Man that would suck.

Don’t fret about today, its already tomorrow in australlia.

Kudos to Mattel for not being idiots and covering ken up.

Location: My lips
Cause: Hormones
Diagnosis: First kiss
Treatment: Convincing myself it happened by doing it again (wasn’t as good)
Follow-up: I still get dizzy thinking about it.

She softly sighed breathing in the crisp winter air burning in her lungs

Perhaps I've been setting the bar much to high for myself, for impressing the whole world would be quite the feat.

We all tend to act like we have one thousand years to spend on this planet, but that's not the case is it? Lets be thankful for now, and everything we have

just remember,
your alive,
your living,
breathing,
thinking,
Don’t forget how amazing that is.

Everyone has the power to change their own lives

if i could choose i would already have unlocked the secrets of the universe.

Im on a quest to have zero friction in my life and some day i will be a vagabond traveling the world with nothing but my walking stick.

Whats there left to do in life when your problems are gone?
kick back. Ride a bike. fly a kite. Look for sasquatch. Dig a hole to china. climb trees. look for rhythm everywhere. wander lots. look at the sky and ponder thoughts.
or go deck some random man on the street

Hahaha i rule u!

No comments: